Daily Archives: December 17, 2010

Obama’s amateur hour and Batman Clinton in all of their animated glory


A great animated recreation of the infamous Obama amateur hour where he turned over the press conference to a real pro… Bill Clinton. Is Bill Clinton really Batman? Could Bill Clinton really be Bruce Wayne? Can Bat-Clinton save the tax compromise? … Continue reading

Posted in Current Issues, Government, President Obama, Satire | Tagged | Leave a comment

The Wit Of Fred Thompson


A new poll shows that 52 percent of Americans surveyed now oppose Obamacare. I’m guessing the other 48 percent who answered the poll were 26 year-olds who live at home and get covered by their parents’ insurance.

Posted in Fred Thompson, Obamacare, Satire | Tagged , , | 2 Comments

Wisdom Of The Day: William Blackstone


“No enactment of man can be considered law unless it conforms to the law of God.” ~ William Blackstone

Posted in Ethics, Government, Wisdom Of The Day | Tagged , , | Leave a comment